In order to stay connected to the members of the academic community from all over the world, our platform offers information about academic events that exceed territorial barriers.
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTINITIES AT CHUNG-ANG UNIVERSITY
Korean Government Scholarship Program offers to international students scholarships for pursuing their studies at Chung-Ang University
The scholarships aim to provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
– Scholarship covers whole tuition fee
– Monthly Stipend
– Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW-
– Research Program: 1,500,000 KRW
– Applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship
– Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one how have Korean Citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
– Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document that prove their renunciation of Korean citizenship.
– Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2019 (born after September 1, 1979).
– Academic Professors who are under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2019 (born after September 1, 1974): and hold citizenship of one of Official Development Assistance(ODA) recipients listed in the table(page 7).
- Degree Requirements
– Applicants must hold (or expected to hold) a Bachelor’s or Master’s or Doctoral degree by August 31st, 2019.
– Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) higher than any ONE of the followings:
– 2.64 on a 4.0 scale;
– 2.80 on a 4.3 scale;
– 2.91 on a 4.5 scale;
– 3.23 on a 5.0 scale; or
– Score percentile: 80%
|1||Application Submission to University
|Mid March(March 13th)|
|2||1st Round of Selection By University(CAU)||End of March|
|3||Recommendation to Government(NIIED)||Early April|
|4||2nd Round of Selection BY NIIED||May 16|
|5||Announcement of Final Result||June 27|
You can find more information at http://oia.cau.ac.kr/20150504/eng/sub05/sub0502_3_3.php
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT BEIJING INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Beijing Institute of Technology offers a comprehensive course system in the areas of science and technology as well as management and humanities to degree-seeking students, exchange students and short-term program students across the globe. A large variety of scholarship offers is available.
For the academic year 2018-2019, BIT offers:
- For degree-seeking programs, there are available 5 master and PhD scholarships
- For exchange programs, there are available from 5 to 10 exchange students at all levels of study for one or two semesters for the academic year 2018-2019.
- For the 4-Week Short-term Program, all students interested in intensive Chinese language studies, science and engineering, and culture exchanges can apply.
For more information please check the below attached documents:
The deadline for the opportunities for point 1) is March 1st, 2017.
The deadline for opportunities for point 2) and 3) is June 1st, 2017.
The files must be submitted at the International Relations Office of the University of Bucharest (B.d Mihail Kogalniceanu, no. 36-46, sector 5, block C, 2nd floor), 021 307 73 22, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAAD Scholarship Opportunities
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is launching study scholarships and research scholarships for graduates, doctoral students and professors, as well as summer courses to improve German language skills.
There are funded study and research programs in both English and German.
The scholarships offer for the academic year 2018-2019 can be found at the following address: http://bit.ly/burseDAAD-Table
In order to facilitate the access to these scholarship offers, the DAAD Information Centre is inviting all interested persons on Wednesday, 1st of November 2017, starting with 16:00 in the amphitheatre R2 Ilie Murgulescu of the Faculty of Biology of the University of Bucharest to an information session about the DAAD scholarships offer for the academic year 2018-2019.
CfP for the 15th Biennial International Postgraduates Conference, London 12-14 February 2018
UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (UCL SSEES) in London, UK launched the invitation to the 15th Biennial International Postgraduates Conference on the theme “Uncertainty: Perspectives from Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union”.
The conference will take place in the period 12–14 February, 2018, in London, UK.
The deadline for submitting your proposal is November 24th, 2017.
For more details please check: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ssees/news/2017/oct/call-papers-ssees-postgraduates-conference-2018